Before you get started on any campaign you NEED to have a plan. And that means campaign planning!
So, where do you start?
That’s what this book is about. It book breaks campaign planning out into five basic areas:
1) Evaluation: How to determine the factors that relate to your objective (how things impact “winning”)
2) Research & Targeting: How to analyze your capability of achieving the results you want (based on the research that you do)
3) Strategy: How to develop a strategy that maximizes your strengths and their weaknesses
4) Tactics & Implementation: How to determine what tactics to use and when
5) Regular Review: How to evaluate and review the plan and your progress on a regular basis
You get started simply by following the provided “Planning Checklist” and use it to keep track of things until you’re done. One step at a time.
You'll be glad you did it right. This book shows you how!